1. Tyler Durden was originally going to recite a workable recipe for home-made explosives as he does in the novel. But in the interest of public safety, the filmmakers decided to substitute fictional recipes for the real ones.
2. Brad Pitt says he didn’t want his parents to see the movie, but he couldn’t convince them not to watch. They changed their minds after watching the chemical burn scene.
3. When the Narrator hits Tyler Durden in the ear, Edward Norton actually did hit Brad Pitt in the ear. He was originally going to fake hit him, but before the scene, David Fincher pulled Norton aside and told him to hit him in the ear. After Norton hit him in the scene, you can see him smiling and laughing while Pitt is in pain.
4. When Tyler and the Narrator are fighting and gather a crowd, no one intervenes, but instead look rather bemused.
6. The movie’s line “The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club” was 27 of “The 100 Greatest Movie Lines” by Premiere in 2007.