If you’re still surprised by the things that Dennis Rodman does with his life then we don’t know what to tell you. He has done some of the strangest and most outrageous things with his career and life. Just recently he became buddies with a little man in North Korea…
We all know him for his crazy hair styles while he was in the NBA but he also did a lot of other ridiculous things with his life, some of which you don’t know and others you would have had to of read in his book. Here are 15 of the most outrageous things Dennis Rodman has done.
1. He accidentally broadcasted an orgy in the Hamptons
2. When he kicked the cameraman in the nuts
3. When he head-butted a referee
4. When he said Larry Bird was overrated because he’s white
5. When he became a part of NWO in WCW
6. When he got naked for fur
7. When he married Carmen Electra
How could a guy so ugly and so bizarre marry a women like Carmen Electra? No one was hotter than Carmen in the 90s, and she made her parents proud by marrying the NBA bad boy in 1998. Unfortunately, the couple only lasted four months, which is more than most celebrity marriages today.
8. When he dated Madonna and tried to get her pregnant
Yup! Carmen Electra AND Madonna! Back in 1994 (before Ms. Electra), Rodman and Madonna began dating for four wild months. Just how serious did things get during that time? Well, he claims the iconic musician demanded that he get her pregnant on multiple occasions, which he was unable to do. Damn, impotency is a b*tch.
9. When he made it rain at a department store
10. When he almost committed suicide in the parking lot of the arena
Dennis Rodman has never been one to shy away from his suicidal past, explaining in full detail in his book, ”Bad As I Wanna Be,” that he actually sat in the cab of his pickup truck with a rifle in his lap, contemplating whether or not to blow his brains out. He was also parked right outside of the Palace of Auburn Hills, where the Pistons play.
11. When he grabbed a career high, 34 rebounds
12. When he tried to make a comeback at 45, but failed miserably
There’s no sense in trying to come back, especially when you’re 45. Then again, why the f*ck not? Right? In 2003, Rodman competed in the ABA development league. Let’s just say that this block pretty much sums up his attempt to make a comeback.
13. When he declared himself a bisexual and married… himself
14. When he became Kim Jong-un’s best friend… for some reason