Listed at a jaw dropping 1.8 billion yen ($21.8 million USD), The House, is in the exclusive Minami-Azabu district of Tokyo (the most expensive neighbourhood in Tokyo), was a 4,434 square foot (411.932 sq m) 1-Bedroom apartment.
Here’s the details on this insane listing. It will be interesting to see how long this remains on the market for; can’t imagine that there’s a large market for 20+ million, 1-bedroom apartments.
- Almost all furniture in the home is custom designed by Cecotti Collezioni
– Many of the walls, flooring and doors are Italian imported stone and wood
– Features a Japanese ‘Ryotei’ style dining room for dinner parties allowing chef to serve guests directly from gourmet kitchen
– Parisian-style terrace overlooking Arisugawa park
– Features original works from famous Japanese artist Hiroshi Senju, painted on site
– Entrance hallway has walls that open up to massive 200-pair shoe storage unit
– Features massive, fully enclosed courtyard garden
– 1 full bath, 2 partial baths
– All kitchen appliances by La Cornue