Another (yes, meaning more than one) customer of the Heart Attack Grill collapsed while eating one of their infamous burgers. At least they’re honest in the way they title the restaurant!
A woman collapsed into unconsciousness at the Las Vegas restaurant while eating a “double bypass burger,” drinking a margarita and smoking a cigarette.
The unnamed customer was the second in just over two months to collapse at the restaurant while eating one of the famed burgers named after various forms of cardiac arrest. Back in February, another customer was caught on video being carted out by paramedics after suffering a heart attack while eating a “quadruple bypass” burger.
The Heart Attack Grill’s owner Jon Basso tells ABC News that the woman is currently recovering in the hospital. Basso told ABC that he himself has eaten at least one single bypass burger each day since his restaurant first opened seven years ago.