Remember Four Lokos and how awesome they were? Well not so much the taste but the crazy uppers and the drunk. In any case Gizmodo found a way to make them…So if you’re so inclined you know how to make them after this.
Recipe for Disaster
Here it is in recipe terms, all sophisticated-like.
- 20 ounces malt liquor (6-percent ABV)
- 4 ounces 80-proof vodka (40-percent ABV)
- 1 Berocca tablet
- 3 tablespoons Koolaid mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. Put the Berocca tablet into a large jar (preferably 1 quart size).
- 2. Add 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) of 80-proof vodka, and allow tablet to dissolve most of the way.
- 3. Slowly add 20 ounces of 6-percent ABV malt liquor.
- 4. Add 3 tablespoons of Koolaide drink mix and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- 5. Stir very gently with a long spoon until sugar is dissolved
And just as a WARNING this will mess you up and no it’s not a challenge to see who does it. Just be careful with this crazy drink.